Jan 2, 2011

Things you learn. Part Two.


Note: This was written yesterday morning, I just got access to internet to post it. And yes, I am happy to post incriminating posts and photos.


Once again, hindsight is a beautiful thing (so is blogging whilst intoxicated by the way).

  1. Texting is fine. Calling on the other hand is not. Which leads straight to number 2.
  2. DON'T CALL PEOPLE! Especially your best friend to tell her that her boyfriend is a total douche and that she deserves better, even if it IS true.
  3. Don't listen to friends who tell you to top your cellphone using your credit card (prepay is more popular than plans in NZ) when you are both intoxicated.
  4. Don't spend $10 of credit calling your friend to say something you could say in a text message.
  5. Don't drink 2 bottles of wine (well, over a bottle of wine, plus one bottle of bubbly) . See photo.

One day I will learn (Shut up, I'm 20 and a university student. You did this too when you were my age and you know it). Though I did eat dinner this time, and DID NOT try weed (or whatever you want to call it).

The back story for this post is that it is New Years Eve (I'll post this in the morning, when I have internet. It is currently 2am), and a friend came over for dinner with wine, which we drunk then went and got more. Plus a bottle of cheap champagne ('cos I am easy like that (take that any way you like :P )).

End of story, we go see what is happening in town, come home, open said bottle of bubbly, I drink it, call bestie (who I was texting at the time), tell her that her BF is a dick/douche/wanker/prick/asshole/scum of the earth (take your pick, I used all of them. She agreed with me too but that's a long story) and that she deserves better.

Anyway, I am now sitting here while friend (wine friend, not bestie) has gone to sleep in flat-mates bed, listening to Beethoven and Beyonce (nice mix btw).

Anyway, Happy New Year people.

(Side note: my champagne flute has a crack in it. It didn't before when I put it in the dishwasher a few hours ago. Bugger.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
↑Top